All Your Houseguests Are Belong to Us!




Monday, July 16, 2007

TUNA NEWS -- July 16, 2007

The staff here at The Tuna News pores over hundreds of hours of transcripts to bring you, the loyal readers, the raciest, juiciest, most awesome-riffic news available. People, this is the material I've been given to work with today:

Zach: I have never seen a bible with maps.
Mike: I like steak better, probably because I grew up in Wisconsin.
Amber: I don't wear makeup every day.
Nick: Are you gonna puke tonight?
Eric: I can spin one arm in one direction and the other in the opposite direction.
Mike: (blank stare)

That being said, there were a few nuggets of fun not-quite smothered in the mire of ennui (Greentuna: Hey, Good Band Name. Or Blog Title). It's short and sweet, but this is what we got:

When Math and Negotiations Collide
Joe and Jen discuss the upcoming POV meeting. Joe is pushing HARD for Jen to nominated Zach, but Jen isn't drinking the Zach Kool-Aid and the well-thought out debate continues:
Jen: Why would I put Zach up when everybody is going to put him up next week?
Joe: That is 150% not true.
Jen: 100% it's true.
Joe: 150% that's not true.
Jen: Why would I put up Zach when he's not going to put me up next week?
Joe: That is not true.

The Site is Called Word-A-Day. Subscribe
Mike: It's on the outskirts...
Amber: What does that mean? I hear that word all the time!

Introducing: Amber
Amber. Single mother from Las Vegas. Cries a lot. Reads the bible. God is her co-pilot. Doesn't know what "outskirts" means. What else do we know about Amber?

Fun On Dates
Amber and Mike have a pre-arranged "date night" in the backyard of the Big Brother House. Amber asks the usual get-to-know-you first date questions like "Do you like fruit?" "Do you like vegetables?" "Do you like chicken or steak?" (Steak. Mike is from Wisconsin. I know, I know. Make up your own answer here).

No, REALLY FUN on Dates
Moving to the next level, Amber decides to share some things about herself and leads off with: I was addicted to Meth for over a year and follows up with a rousing tale of The enema that didn't work to solve my 3-meal-a-Day fast-food habit and the doctor said don't worry, I only had a slight inflammation of the colon.

Best Comeback
Mike: (blank stare)


Enjoys Post-Date Delusions
Amber: OHMYGOD Dustin. Mike is TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH ME!
Dustin: ...................
Amber: I can just tell by the way he stares at me!

Again that "Best Comeback" Was
Mike: (blank stare)


Potent Quotables for $200
Amber: Even if I win, I will still shop at Target and Walmart.

Potent Quotables for $400
Dani: I'd like to punch Jen in the face.

Potent Quotables for $600
Amber: Jen, your body is perfect. There is nothing hanging out or anything.

Potent Quotables for $800
Amber: I got on speed because my dog had surgery.

Potent Quotables for $1000
Joe: I had to bleach my underwear to get the gonorrhea stains out.

Last Call. Thank God.
Mike: (monotone) Wow.....those are amazing stories.
Amber: (excitedly) Aren't they??!!!!!

Comments on "TUNA NEWS -- July 16, 2007"

 

post a comment