All Your Houseguests Are Belong to Us!




Tuesday, July 19, 2005

TUNA NEWS -- JULY 19, 2005

The fight is over, hands have been shaken and the houseguests now spend their days making peace-sign tie-dyed shirts and singing Kum-bah-Yah, right?
BB: NO SINGING
Exactly. So what have they been up to since they were told to take their maturity level "up a notch?"

LOOKING DOWN THE ROAD
Now that the eviction of Michael is all but guaranteed (James using Veto? Are you on crack?), the hamsters start counting unhatched chickens and worrying who will be going next.
Eric: There is some discussion of Jennifer
Sarah: I like Rachel, but she makes me nervous.
Eric: Kaysar is playing every side of the fence.
Maggie: James is a tough player. I should put him up against someone they (the house loves, and make sure he goes.
Jennifer: I heard that certain people are going to nominate me and Sarah.
James: April is a nut case.

MICHAEL WATCH, DAY 3
Eric: I don't think Mike is a bad person.
Sarah: I do!
Eric: Ever since "the incident" Michael hasn't given out the "stink eye."

YOU NEVER GET A 2ND CHANCE TO MAKE A FIRST IMPRESSION
Eric tells the Lemming Alliance that he got a second chance from BB to stay in the game, because others said they would leave if Eric was kicked out.

COURTESY OF THE T.M.I. DEPARTMENT
James: If Janelle was a doctor, she would have real plastic surgery, not her $13 boob job.
Jennifer's left nipple "doesn't work."

THAT'S KLASS WITH A "K"
Rachel and Kaysar speculate the configuration of the large bedroom and the subway doors. James thinks that as hamsters are evicted, BB will pull the wall forward and open the doors. Kaysar asks, "You think they will move the whole wall?" James says sure, it's a set. They can do whatever they want. Rachel says maybe it will be a bowling alley or a disco hall.

LOVE, TRUE LOVE - TAKE ONE
Howie proposes to Jennifer. He says, "You get another triple major, I'll be on TV everyday as a weatherman! Jennifer says, "You'll dump me when I turn 40!" Howie says, "Of course! When you're 40, I'll trade you in for 2-twenties!"

LOVE, TRUE LOVE - TAKE TWO
Janelle goes to the diary room to ...... break up with her boyfriend. Why? She says, "He's very smart, very successful, very nice. He's too nice. He's too perfect. I want someone like me." She says she did 4 takes in the DR to tape the message because she wanted it to be sincere. When she finishes telling this story, she says, "What a GREAT DAY!"

TRUE LOVE, TRUE CONFESSIONS
Ivette admits to April that she has a girlfriend at home, not a boyfriend. April seems very excited and says, "Thank you for telling me!!" Then she says, "There is a reason why God brought you to me. I can't talk to you about it now, because it has to do with someone else, so I'll tell you when we get out of here, but you will know that God brought you to me for a reason." (What??) April assures Ivette several times that she won't tell a soul about Ivette's secret...which means by now everybody knows.

KUM-BAH-YUCK
Janelle: The only thing bad about Miami is it's very Latin. It gets on my nerves.
Beau: Where does Kaysar come from that no one cusses? A finishing school? I mean come on, you've seen me, I don't always have to cuss, but there are some times that I do. It's part of American culture!

PARTING CLICHES AND TOUGH TALK
James: Even rats leave a sinking ship
James: Respect is earned
Eric: You (Kaysar) sliced your own throat and you'll bleed for two weeks before you die.

Comments on "TUNA NEWS -- JULY 19, 2005"

 

post a comment