All Your Houseguests Are Belong to Us!




Thursday, August 14, 2003

TUNA NEWS -- AUGUST 14, 2003

I Know Why The Caged Hamster Pees
Robert "If I have to, I'll just whip it out and pee."
Jun "Jee, give me your shirt so I can pee in it."
Jun "You think I'm kidding, you motherfuckers. I'm gonna go pee."
Jun "I'm getting fucking performance anxiety."
Jun "I'm going to pee in every cage."
Erika "What's a little urine between friends?"
Jun "The iron, it's rusting where I peed."
Erika "You have some toxic pee there, Jun."
Ali "I would rather have my bladder explode than pee in a cage."
Ali "Please sing while I pee."
Ali "Sorry guys, it stinks."
Ali "Guys...it's just pee!"
Jun "There is alot of pee down there."
Jack "My boys used to pee on me all the time."

Things that sound sexy...but they're not
Ali “My butt is hot”
Jun “Jee, we’re locked in a cage together. I could hump your leg.”
Jee “My girl can flex her boobs.”
Jun “Could we have a twist please? Could we have Naked Cage?”
Jack “You’re a good man, Jee.”
Erika “That last cage almost had us making out.”
Jack “We could have done 12 hours.”
Jack “I saw those bars and thought ‘geez, it’s just perfect for you.’”

Twisted Logic
Justin “It doesn’t look good. Erika is in there dancing around. Robert “That doesn’t mean shit. Jee is strong.”
Jun “Anyone who has already had the HOH should leave.”
Ali “I can’t believe I’ve been in a cage for five hours. My parents will have been so proud of me.”
Jee “It’s hard for me as a man to even consider leaving.”
Justin “Nate should be happy we even considered keeping him.”
Robert “We have to face it that it is over.”
Robert “This is so horrible. This is fucking horrible.”
Justin “You should eat some ice cream”

Comments on "TUNA NEWS -- AUGUST 14, 2003"

 

post a comment