All Your Houseguests Are Belong to Us!




Thursday, August 05, 2004

TUNA NEWS -- AUGUST 5, 2004, p.1

Join the Clubhouse to see what else is new:

CORONATION
Drew and Diane in the mutual admiration society. Diane tells Drew he needs to get HoH next week so they can have the room for the third week in a row. They call themselves the King and Queen of HoH, making it to the end and picking everybody else off. Diane says they would get "mad airtime."

IT'S NOT EXACTLY THE BIBLE
Marv says he found something to read: Nakomis' nicotine patch instruction booklet.

SEQUESTER NEWS
The word is, some of the producers have said "sequester will be a little bit different this year."

MEMORIES, OF THE WAY WE WERE
Calling Barbra Streisand. Marvin talks about adjusting to life "outside" after five weeks in the BB house. Will says he can't remember The Don (remember him?) being there. Nakomis says she "remembers a man sitting there and staring, and in the bathroom and staring, and in the kitchen and staring...."

NOT SO MUCH
Scott and MFMarvin talk about who will be evicted. Diane says it will shock her! Marvin deadpans, "It won't shock anyone, because it's either Marvin or Scott."

A TRUE MORAL DILEMMA
Adria says she knows CPR and would have to give Jase CPR if necessary, because she gave an oath. Karen replies, "You don't have to give CPR to Satan."

THEY REALLY SAID IT
Karen: "I'm a sane, normal person. I draw pictures."
Adria: "We are normal. We like Walmart."
Will: I know.

Karen: "I can't stand the "Jase Face" when he looks in the mirror."

Nakomis: "Just because the boys want something doesn't mean they will get it.

Karen: "When I go home, I'm going to have mental problems and hemorrhoids."

THEY MIGHT SAY IT
Scott claims he will yell "Freedom" ala Mel Gibson if he is evicted. This is his proposed exit speech:
"Jase, I'm going after Holly tonight...Cowboy, you are the brother I never had...And the rest of you? Jase will finish you off one by one. Jase, on my departure, unleash hell. Gentlemen, we ride to the door." (Scarecrow, I think I'll miss you most of all...)

Take me home, TUNA roads, to the place I belong...

Comments on "TUNA NEWS -- AUGUST 5, 2004, p.1"

 

Blogger TVJ said ... (12:27 PM) : 

Is it possible that the Tuna News is getting better and better? BWAH! I'm laughing like a goon in here. Thanks, Tuna!

 

post a comment