All Your Houseguests Are Belong to Us!




Friday, August 06, 2004

TUNA NEWS -- AUGUST 6, 2004

How many times did you press the rewind button and watch the Twin reveal? How many times did you giggle when Cowboy yelled, "It's Holly! It's Holly!" How many times did you fall off the floor when Jase yelled, "Scott has a twin!!" What a night. It was a beautiful thing. Unless you're Jase. Or Cowboy. Or Scott. So, let's sit down, relax and remember the good times that were BB5 Twin Twist Night.

UH...DON'T SHOW ME THE MONEY!
After the twin twist, Jase says he wants to go home NOW. The HGs remind Jase that the next person out will be sequestered. Jase says he doesn't care. BB can keep the money and he'll go home.

BODY DOUBLE -- HOLLY STYLE
After the twin twist, the HGs are still convinced that Holly has a twin. Marvin says, "When she started telling one of those crazy ass stories, the camera went crazy and she was called to the DR. Karen adds, "Maybe that's why she slept with her makeup on...she was covering up..."

Jase continues to believe there were two Hollys. Will says one would say she liked him and the other would say she didn't. Jase says one dressed slutty and one did not. Karen says one was stupid and the other not so much.

BODY DOUBLE -- LORI STYLEAfter the twin twist, Marvin says he was disappointed the twin wasn't Lori, because he'd sure like two Loris in the house. Drew agreed and the two share a lot of manly guffaws at the thought. Meanwhile, Diane opens up a can of Chef Boyardee Testosterony, without franks.

BODY DOUBLE -- JASE STYLE
Karen: "If Jase had a twin, I would have gotten up and walked out on live TV."

SHOUT OUT TO BB3 MONICA
Natalie tells Adria to be careful "not to show that face to anyone but me." Adria asks, "What face?" Natalie says, "That one! The one that says, 'It's AWWN'!"

SHOUT OUT TO BB4 "JUST JACK"
Jase says that from now on it's "Game OFF." He says, "from now on, it's Just Jase."

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
Adria says, "It's on!"
Natalie adds, "Like a chicken bone!"

HOH TREATS
A Garfield pillow, a picture of her dad (that she later gave to a grateful Cowboy), "Flaming Lips" CD, sour gummy worms, Starburst, and Pepperidge Farms snacks, among other things.

LISTENING SKILLS 101
Nakomis tells Cowboy, "Jase is safe for tomorrow." Cowboy says, "Jase is safe??" Nakomis says, "For TOMORROW."

THE PLAN
The eviction plan is to nominate a double decoy, take one off the block, then put up Jase so he cannot remove himself. Diane and Marvin volunteer to be double decoys, but Marvin quickly adds, "Just don't vote my ass out!"

ALL'S FAIR IN LOVE AND BB
Cowboy: It's not fair because they (twins) "got family in the house". (Pay no attention to that half-sister of yours behind the screen)
Marvin: "If I had known I couldn't win it I would have kept Lori in because she's hot."
Karen: "I feel so contaminated by CBS." (Ooo, that one will never make the clip show)
Jase: "I would not have won HoH tonight because BB picked questions I wouldn't know."

TRUTHS REVEALED
Marvin: "And all that time y'all thought you were on TV and it was the twins getting all the TV time."
Natalie: "If you had figured out we were twins, the HGs would have had 24 hours to choose which one they wanted to keep.
Jase: "I could have played the game differently, but it's too late now.
Jase: "I'm not a fireman. I'm an actor living in Santa Monica." (All those surprised, please smack your foreheads now)
Marvin: "Jase was trying to lie to me in hall saying he was trying to keep me in the game and I was like, if he was trying so hard to keep me in the game then why isn't he happy now?"
Jase: "Holly is not a twin. I did her belly button therapy with her every single day, and the peroxide bubbled the same."

ONE DELUSION SUPREME WITH EXTRA CHEESE
Cowboy tells Will that the twins pulled off the twist so well, they can be on his sitcom!! He says, "They can play my girlfriends!" Later Cowboy beats the dead acting horse with Jase. Cowboy says, "Hey I really want a sitcom. Maybe they will give you, me and Drew our own sitcom!" Jase says, "Cowboy that is not how the industry works. You need writers and they have to believe in you to even get a pilot for a show."

JOKER...JOKER...AND A PEAR
Jase continues to complain about the last two HoH contests. He says Diane was "for sure" going to win the button holding contest because she has smaller arms. Then he says the questions from this weeks HoH contest about the pear weren't fair. He says Nakomis was the only one who called it the "Care Pear". Karen says, "Everyone knows it's the Care Pear." Jase says, "I didn't know." Karen says, "That's because you were in Hollyland."

COMMON BONDS
Cowboy tells Will, "Lori was genuine. She was like my bigger [sic] sister. I feel like I had a lot in common with Adria, but maybe I have more in common with Natalie, because she's married to a cowboy that sings country."

NOT EXACTLY
Cowboy asks Jase, "So you got to meet Brad Pitt?" Jase says, "Well he walked by, and said, 'How are you today?'"

PARTING SHOTS
Adria: "Those guys (horsemen) got blind-sided by their ego. Jase only knows his own reflection."
Natalie: "Isn't he the ugliest thing in the world?"

Marvin: "And Cowboy...he's used to being Batman's Robin, and now Batman is gone. He won't be coming around to me and trying to take a bath with me."

Nakomis: "When Jase leaves, I want to say 'Bad Dog! Bad, Bad Dog!

Home, Home on the Range. Where the deer and the Tunalope play...

Comments on "TUNA NEWS -- AUGUST 6, 2004"

 

Blogger TVJ said ... (11:33 AM) : 

Every morning I feel like I missed so much overnight, but I know it's all in the presentation. Thanks for the daily giggle! xox

 

Blogger Kat said ... (3:50 PM) : 

A second Tuna blog?
*quits job*

 

post a comment