All Your Houseguests Are Belong to Us!




Monday, September 13, 2004

TUNA NEWS -- SEPTEMBER 13, 2004

Eight days and counting. Will Cowboy build his Dude Ranch for Children? Will Drew win enough cash to go golfing for the rest of his life? Will Diane win Drew? Will Nakomis win a new Hair Color? Will the hamsters provide enough entertainment to cobble together another show?

CURRENT STATUS
HoH - Drew
Nominated - Diane and Nakomis
Veto - Cowboy


FINALLY, STEAK RARE

The hamsters get more slabs of beef, and Nakomis cooks hers rare. While they eat the HGs tease her about her steak, asking her if she would eat it with fur on it.

MORE POWER TO YOU

Cowboy wins the veto competition and the rush of power overwhelms his 10-gallon hat. Diane asks Nakomis if she has noticed anything about America's Favorite, saying, "Cowboy is on a power trip from hell." Diane tells her, "Plain and simple. I don't kiss ass. " Diane says, "He (Cowboy) wanted me to do it last night, and I'm not going to do it. And Adria can kiss my ass too."

AND YOUR LITTLE DOG, TOO
Diane tells Drew that she wants him to promise that if she is going to be evicted, that he tells her ahead of time. She says, "If I find out that something was going on, I will never speak to you again and you will not get my vote." Drew says, "Number one, don't even threaten me with that." Diane says, "Hey, you already threatened me with my dog's life and my sister's life. Now it's my turn to threaten you." Drew says, "I already apologized for that."

IF WISHES WERE FISHES
It's not exactly Champaign wishes and caviar dreams, but the best Diane can come up with is, "I wish I were in my car right now, listening to Kanye West, and going to Taco Bell.

GET SMART - STRATEGY 1
Nakomis starts dropping little bombs everywhere. She starts off with the classic, Nobody will ever vote for me strategy, saying, "Marvin told me right before the live eviction that he knew he was going. He told me he thought I was cool, but that once he was in the jury house, I would not get his vote."

GET SMART - STRATEGY 2
Nakomis plants the seeds of I don't have any stamina for the final HoH competition. Cowboy explains to Nakomis that the final HoH always has an endurance portion. Nakomis acts shocked, saying, "Oh, I'm dead. I'll never win that. I'm sorry that I'll embarrass my family."

GET SMART - STRATEGY 3
Nakomis tosses off little comments to distance herself from perceived allies. She says Karen gave Nakomis all sorts of bad information to "screw with her head."

GET SMART - STRATEGY 4
When in doubt, use the power of the pinky. Nakomis pinky-swears with Cowboy that she'll take him to the final 2.

GET SMART - STRATEGY 5
Nakomis tells Cowboy she wants him to have his dude ranch. She says she knows how much it will help other children.

GET DESPERATE - STRATEGY 6
Nakomis slips from strategy to desperation when she tells Cowboy not only does she want him to have his dude ranch, she will WORK at the dude ranch with him if he wants her to. Yikes. Enough of that, now.

TO THE VICTOR BELONG THE SPOILS
Did the strategy work? Cowboy confers with Drew, telling him they might need to keep Nakomis in the game because she isn't good at endurance competitions. Later, Cowboy flat-out asks Drew if he would be mad if Cowboy voted out Diane. Drew says no.

MELTDOWN ON AISLE 2
Surprise! Diane and Drew have another fight about something most likely horribly inconsequential. The outcome is Diane stomping out of the HoH room, yelling, "I am not the bad guy! I'm so tired of that!!" Cowboy asks Drew, "What was that all about?" Drew says, "She's such a bitch. If she wants to screw herself in this game, let it be. I don't care."

MELTDOWN ON AISLE 4
Nakomis finally has a major meltdown. She yells and screams out in the backyard for quite awhile, aiming her rants directly at BB, Arnold Shapiro and CBS. She yells that they told her it would be an easy summer and she'd make easy money. She yells about finding out that she had an half-brother on national television. She ends her long tirade yelling at one of the cameras, saying Yes, she knows she is staring at the camera, and she knows they won't be able to use this breakdown on television because she cursed through the whole thing.

WHY COWBOY WON'T BE THE NEXT DR. PHIL
Cowboy tries sympathize with Nakomis post-meltdown by giving her a lecture about how hard HIS role is this week, since he won the veto. He goes on and on about how much responsibility he has and two people he loves are on the block. Drew finally shuts Cowboy up by reminding him that he isn't nominated for eviction -- the girls are -- and they (the girls) are in a much worse position than Cowboy.

WHY DIANE WON'T BE THE NEXT OPRAH
Diane goes ballistic post-meltdown, feeling the entire scene took away all the focus and power from her. She says, "It doesn't matter if I drank, she (Nakomis) stole the whole fucking show. I'm sober as a judge." Drew says that everything Nakomis said was on the mark. Diane replies, "Now I'm going home because of that performance." Drew encourages Diane not to lose heart, saying, "there will be a lot more drama between now and Thursday (when he really means Tuesday)."

WHY COWBOY WON'T BE THE NEXT MAURY
Cowboy listens to Nakomis for awhile after her rant, and then says, "Don't give up. I'm walking away because my knees are locking up."

REMEDIAL PHILOSOPHY
Cowboy wonders what prompted Nakomis' outburst. He tells Drew, "I think it's kinda weird." Drew asks, "What do you think is weird?" Cowboy says, "I wonder why she broke down. Was it because of the meat?"

YOU'RE ONLY A DAY AWAY
Drew and Diane settle down in HoH. Drew tries to make Diane feel better, telling her (without benefit of fiddle-dee-dee), "Tomorrow is another day." Diane says, "Tomorrow is day one of the next 3 1/2 days you have to stay with me until we see each other out of this place." (They still think eviction is Thursday). Drew tells her she has a bad attitude. Diane answers, "That's why I'm walking out of this door. Because of my attitude." She says, "Three days for me to think what kind of performance I need to put on."

Comments on "TUNA NEWS -- SEPTEMBER 13, 2004"

 

post a comment