All Your Houseguests Are Belong to Us!




Thursday, September 02, 2004

TUNA NEWS -- SEPTEMBER 2, 2004

It's Thursday, and that means it's finally eviction day in the BB house. All of Adria's bags are packed, and she's ready to go. So, git out the house, Klaus. Off to sequester, Lester. It's time to set Adria free...

HEY, BIG SPENDER
Diane, Nakomis, Drew and MFMarvin talk about who pays for what on dates. Nakomis and Diane say they often pay or at least split the costs. Nakomis asks, "Any of you guys offended when a chick pays for a date?" Drew says no. Marvin adds, "Hell no! Offend me!!"

MOMENT OF COMMON SENSE
Adria tells Karen the other HGs don't think about their behavior. She says, "It doesn't matter how they treat you the whole time, it's the way they make you feel when you leave the house."

COWBOY, YOU'VE BEEN PHILIMINATED
Now Cowboy wants to go on The Amazing Race. He says he hopes that the daily stipend for Amazing Race is more than $1000 a day. Cowboy explains the premise of the show to Adria, saying, "They give you three days to get somewhere. Or two. Or one."

MONA LISA RUN AWAY
Mona Lisa isn't smiling anymore. Cowboy espouses his love for Julia Roberts, saying, "I would love to do a film with her, because she's more my age."

THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT?
It was a big night for Cowboy the Acteur. He tells Adria that she and Natalie have potential in the entertainment industry, because of they way they pulled off the twist. Cowboy says lots of people love to have twins in movies, especially identical twins. (They do? I can't think of any outside of the Olsen twins)

BEST CAST EVER
Cowboy tells Adria he thinks the BB5 cast has more chance than any other of breaking into Hollywood. He says, "I think I have a chance. I'm not trying to brag. I can do so much. I'd rather do romance, but I can be Adam Sandler or Jim Carrey kind of style."

CASTING COUCH
Cowboy tells Adria that he can "find a spot" for the twins in his sitcom. He says CBS wouldn't pick up his current idea, but HBO might. He tells Adria, "On the big screen, you and I are more friends. I think we could do a comedy together, but I don't feel a romance between you and I on the screen. " He says Drew would play his best friend. Jase would be the weird, crazy guy. Cowboy says, "He would play that good because he's cocky. He's a cocky guy. I could put that in somewhere. Maybe a cocky server. Or a cocky coffee shop attendant." Will will be the gay guy, because, as Cowboy says, "You always have to have a gay guy!"

I HATE SPUNK
Cowboy says Diane would play the "spunky florist." Cowboy says, "I see spunk in her, because she has it." He adds, "It would be a little scene, but it could be HUGE."

SAVED BY THE ON/OFF SWITCH
Adria asks Cowboy what the premise of his show might be. He doesn't understand the question, so Adria explains the premise of friends is a group of friends, two apartments, hanging out at the coffee shop. Cowboy says YEAH! He wants it to be like that. Then he says maybe everyone would go to the same college. Cowboy says, "more of a Saved by the Bell kind of show." It sounds more like a This Old Sitcom kind of show.

DON'T FORGET THE SINGING CAREER
Cowboy tells Adria he is going to send some of his Country-Western songs to Breck (Natalie's husband). Adria gently says, "I think you should focus on one thing at a time." Cowboy ignores her, saying, "I have a lot of dreams. I think I could throw a country song together and still do my acting. I say I can do a country song because my life is a country song. I have a tear in my beer and that kind of situation."

NEXT, BB -- THE MOVIE
Adria tells Cowboy that maybe they would make a Big Brother MOVIE! (After Anaconda 2 and Superbabies 2, I don't put anything past anybody) Cowboy says, "I would do it!! If I could play a different character." Adria asks, "Who would you play?" He answers, "Probably Cowboy."

THE WORLD ACCORDING TO BB
Cowboy: "You know really scares me is people wanting my sperm and DNA."
Marvin: "I won't give Adria a sympathy vote, but I'll give her a sympathy f***"
Diane: "You think I have a short fuse, because you have the longest fuse in the world."

Comments on "TUNA NEWS -- SEPTEMBER 2, 2004"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:05 PM) : 

"It sounds more like a This Old Sitcom kind of show."

Certainly, you meant This Old SHITcom"

~Cops

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:48 PM) : 

Where are you going to get your material once CB is gone?
Oh, wait.. he's gonna win, right?!

[shudder]

~grace

 

Blogger Birthmom said ... (3:55 PM) : 

GAWD it is amazing that he is that delusional. Almost to the point of sympathy that he's so stupid. I mean, the lines right themselves.

I'd hate to be locked in the house with that boy.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:35 AM) : 

The quotes at the end about the DNA, the sympathy fuck, and the long fuse were hysterical! Thanks GreenTuna!

 

post a comment