All Your Houseguests Are Belong to Us!




Thursday, September 09, 2004

TUNA NEWS -- SEPTEMBER 9, 2004

Happy Eviction Day here at the Tuna News. Unfortunately, it seems this week's eviction will result in 25% more Cowboy next week, and 25% less poorly dyed hair. Here's to wishing they had cameras in the sequester house -- I bet it's one hell of a lot more fun than the Hamster Habitrail.

SO LONG, FAREWELL
Karen comes out of her DR session and tells Cowboy that she had to say goodbye to herself. Cowboy says he had to say goodbye to himself too. This is followed by BB messing with their minds and calling Jase to the DR.

AUF WIEDERSEN, GOODBYE
Cowboy chats with Drew in the Morgue-atorium. He tells Drew, "All I'm saying is that if she (Diane) played us this week, then you put her up on the block next to Nakomis, and she's gone.

PROJECT DNA -- DO NOT ANNOY
BB is bored. BB might be as bored as the recappers are. BB tells Drew to move his microphone, and then center it, and then count to ten. Later, out of nowehere, BB says loudly, "Michael...STOP THAT!" Cowboy yells, "What did I do?? I scratched my ass. What? I can't scratch my ass?"

JUST NOW?
Diane tells Drew, "I love him (Cowboy) to death, but he's getting on my nerves." Drew tells Diane, "You've got 24 hours to deal with it. He's getting paranoid."

PROMISES, PROMISES
After considerable whining, the hamsters somehow convince BB to play them some music (while we get the fish performing a Sonata in Sea Minor- ba-DUMP-bump). Afterwards Nakomis tells them, "Since you have the album, if you played the whole thing, we promise to stage a fight later!"

YOUR PUNCHLINE HERE
Diane: "I started thinking today and it gave me a headache."

Comments on "TUNA NEWS -- SEPTEMBER 9, 2004"

 

post a comment