All Your Houseguests Are Belong to Us!




Thursday, September 16, 2004

TUNA NEWS -- SEPTEMBER 16, 2004

It's the Thursday non-elimination (heck, it's the Non-Big Brother) leg of the race. With Drew victorious in Round One of the HoH competition, who will win round two? Will Cowboy continue to talk about his HARD DECISION? And Diane? Will she continue in her Diane-ness?

CURRENT SCORECARD
Drew won the 47-minute Part-One HoH Competition
COWBOY wins the second round of the HoH Competition
Drew and Cowboy will compete for the final, the ultimate Golden HoH with cherries and whipped cream and sprinkles on top
GREENTUNA forgets to mention yesterday that Nakomis was evicted by Cowboy. It was a HARD DECISION, but Cowboy went for the backstabbing friend over his sister. Were you surprised? Yeah, me neither.

FUTURAMA
The remaining hamsters talk about what life will be like outside the house. Cowboy says he won't know how to act at all, but he wants to be sure he is back in LA in January. Diane supposes she will go to Kentucky for a month or two, but then she's "outta there."

AGRICULTURAL REPORT
Cowboy proves "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree" as he compares himself to his father-in-law. I am assuming it is "future father-in-law" as opposed to "ex-father-in-law." Anyway. They both like to make money. They both like to "pinch pennies." The raised animals (rabbits, etc.) and when they didn't make any money, they ATE THEM. Good thing he didn't raise elephants.

COWBOY'S KITCHEN STADIUM
Iron Chef Cowboy tells the HGs that once upon a time he wanted to go to a culinary school in Oregon.

HAS COUCH, WILL TRAVEL
Cowboy offers his philosophy on life. He says, "If you do a job you love and love to get up and go to that, you will be healthier and live longer." Obviously Cowboy has never worked in a nuclear reactor or a coal mine. Cowboy also says he has many, many goals in his life and has changed his mind many, many times. I would imagine they were HARD DECISIONS.

MAYBE YES, MAYBE NO
Cowboy asked for game playing advice from his father in-law (in between rabbit bites) and he told him, "Go into the house and be yourself, and everybody will love you."

ARTS AND CRAFTS
Inspired by the soap-making project from a few days ago, Drew decides to do some macaroni art. He spells out Diane, I think you're Hot and then shows it to Cowboy, explaining he made the picture to "help her self esteem." I know whenever I'm feeling blue, pasta pictures always make me feel better.

WORDS OF WISDOM
Big Brother: "Remember Houseguests, if you win the half million dollar prize, you will never have to eat peanut butter again."

OH, THAT KARMA
After Diane lost phase two of the HoH competition to Cowboy, she went into overdrive crying mode, telling Drew he MUST win tomorrow. Diane says she lost because of bad Karma, saying, "This is because I asked him (Cowboy) to put up my hair yesterday." Evidently Diane couldn't remember several details of BB5 history. One of the questions was Who did Adria nominate? and Diane says, "Will and Cowboy...right?" Nope. Will and Marvin. How could you forget the infamous "Jesus told me to nominate the black guy and the gay guy" strategy?

WORKING IT -- DIANE STYLE
Diane tells Drew that Cowboy doesn't deserve to win the game. She tells Drew that he will win the final phase of HoH because he is smart and athletic. Drew agrees yet again to take Diane to the final two.

COWBOY WORKS IT -- PART 1 -- "SMILE"
Cowboy: "Because of you (Drew -- and the fact that they are going to the final two) I can get my teeth fixed.

COWBOY WORKS IT -- PART 2 -- "V-DAY"
Cowboy: "My victory is your victory. And your victory's mine. We share it together and our families share it together.

COWBOY WORKS IT -- PART 3 -- "TEARS OF JOY"
Cowboy: "I want to cry, but I'll wait until Thursday night. And I will cry then, and I know you will too. We'll do it together.

COWBOY WORKS IT -- PART 4 -- "CHA-CHING!"
Cowboy: "Dude, I can honestly say I will be debt free."

COWBOY WORKS IT -- PART 5 -- "TRUST ME!"
Cowboy: "You can trust me. I voted out my sister."

COWBOY WORKS IT -- PART 6 -- "STRATEGERY"
Cowboy: "If it's an obstacle thing, you know what you have to do."
Drew: "Yeah. Keep my shoelaces untied."

COWBOY WORKS IT -- PART 7 -- "ENOUGH ALREADY"
Cowboy: "Now it begins. The Two Horsemen. You and me, one and two. My family will be so proud. Outside of this we will be best friends. I've got so many things for you to do outside of this. My word is good. We go out together to talk to Julie as Horsemen. We tell her about our ride.

Comments on "TUNA NEWS -- SEPTEMBER 16, 2004"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:26 PM) : 

Cowboy: "You can trust me. I voted out my sister."

That's the funniest thing I've ever heard!

 

post a comment