All Your Houseguests Are Belong to Us!




Friday, September 17, 2004

TUNA NEWS -- SEPTEMBER 17, 2004

Wow! Did you know there were THREE people in the house? Yes indeed. Aside from Chatty Cathy, there is also a hamster named Drew and another named Diane. Was anybody else able to get a word in edgewise yesterday? Amazingly enough, the answer is YES.

HEY, IF IT WORKED FOR ADRIA
Diane tells Drew that she'll be praying for him at the final competition.

COWBOY COWBOY COWBOY!
Channeling Jan from The Brady Bunch, Drew and Diane complain that all Cowboy ever talks about is himself. (And they're just noticing that NOW??) Drew says, "Everything is about him. No one has had more jobs than him. It's always about money." Diane adds, "Poor this, poor that. Every other word out of his mouth is how poor he is." Drew agrees, saying, "I am about to jump down his throat. Like Dude, you know what?? I GOT IT!" Diane says, "Life is full of choices. Getting married is an expense. Kids are an expense. It's your choice. If you are gonna want to do that, don't complain about it." After much complaining, Diane sums it all up by exclaiming, "He sucks. That's all I got to say."

KNOW WHEN TO FOLD 'EM
Diane hazes Drew for his packing technique. She doesn't think he can fit everything into his suitcase. Diane says, "It's all in the way you fold. I'm just telling you. I'm going to laugh at you later." A few minutes later she says, "This is the way you fold?? And you worked at Abercrombie??"

7 ANGRY HAMSTERS
Diane and Drew speculate on jury questions. Diane says she will just say, "I don't care who you give the money to. Second place is more than YOU'RE (the jury) leaving with." Diane thinks that she and Drew are more "marketable" as the "Couple who won BB."

PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE
Drew practices his Cowboy eviction speech in front of Diane. He says, "Cowboy, I know that we had goals, but I feel like I don't stand a chance up against you, and I had a promise with Diane...." Diane says, "Yeah....But you should say something GOOD about me." Diane tells Drew, "You should say something like 'ever since you won the first veto your personality has changed, and we have seen a completely different side of you.'" Drew tries out the phrase, "You pulled something out of Diane that...like a contract kind of thing...you used your power to leverage more and you never told me about that and that makes me not trust you."

WALKIES!
Diane: "You remind me of one of my dogs!"
Drew: "What??"
Diane: "You remind me of one of my dogs! I just can't stop kissing you!"
Drew: "Oh. Way to make me feel good about myself."
Diane: "You know what I mean!"

FINAL THOUGHTS
Diane: "How did you make it through the game without pissing anyone off?"
Cowboy: "Who?"
Diane: "You two."
Cowboy: "By being ourselves."
Diane: "But I WAS myself!"
GreenTuna: "Exactly."

Comments on "TUNA NEWS -- SEPTEMBER 17, 2004"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:01 PM) : 

Green Tuna, I always look forward to the Tuna News, but today was a double treat. Wow, it's like having Friday fish sticks and tuna-noodle casserole all at once!

 

post a comment